Cupcakes from Planetcake.com
Please humour me and try to picture these with the previous post.
Pretend like the two posts were one perfect family 🙂
So here’s the deal with the yellow post-I told you I had been working on it for a while but I gave in to the temptation to post it from Austin, Texas because it was the first day of Spring and so damn COLD there! Cut to; me getting home and finding my “Yellow File” with some lemony yellow goodness I’d forgotten to include.
So pissed off! I know I should walk away, but I can’t- you know me…well, you don’t really, but you’re probably starting to get a good idea…
Anyway, here’s the rest of the “Yellow” post to brighten your day .
Kenneth Cobonpue’s Bloom chair No pun intended, but this cool chair has really grown on me (athough I think I’d buy it in green) I’d like to nestle in and read gardening books!
Slim Paley photo.
So I probably wouldn’t pick this colour either, but I do love Globe-trotter luggage. At least it would be hard to lose…
Oh, and not to be a little grey cloud phhphting by in an otherwise clear blue sky, but I was just wondering...
– Would it be possible for Jennifer Anniston and Sarah Jessica Parker to stay home just for one day?? Would that be like, crazzee??
– And again with The Kardashians! Apparently we needed to be alerted today that one of them might have broken up with her boyfriend. Does anyone else suspect THE Kardashians might all just be one desperate Kardashian that yo-yo diets to appear like 3 sisters and get more publicity?
– I also have to wonder how “Private” Celine Dion’s “Private Anguish” really is if she is willing to pose for the front cover story of People magazine to share it with the entire world. I know this was a few weeks ago, but I’m still anguishing over her complete lack of any sense of irony.
– And while I’m in Slam Paley mode, does anyone else suspect that Balmain are for some inexplicable reason, cutting their pants to fit our arms, instead of, you know, our LEGS? Cause I’m not a big gal, but I’ve tried up to about size XXXL and still can’t get them on. Whattup with that?
– Which reminds me, I’m also wondering if my pilates instructor, “Ms. Globe-Trotting Pilates Instructor Of The World” has noticed that I haven’t worked out in about , hmmm, looking down, I’d say nine years. I hope she had a wonderful time causing others great pain in Greece. She obviously doesn’t care that I have to wear Balmain skinny pants as a shrug.
– I watched Housewives of NY tonight. Call me crazy, but I don’t think those “friends” really like each other…at all. That was scary, and passive-aggressive Jill ZARin? Whoah- that might even explain my mood. That being said, I’m glad I don’t watch TV very much because once I start watching those shows, no matter how horrendous they are, I can’t stop! I dare not go near “Jersey Shore” I might end up with a Snooky t-shirt and a blue-tinged fake tan. I watched Lost and would have followed Josh Holloway to the end of the most deserted part of the deserted island. If there was an Aman Resort there.
– I’m just curious though, while we’re on the subject of YELLOW ! (don’t you love how I stay focused?!) What shows besides “Modern Family” and “Jersey Shore” is everyone watching right now?? I feel like I should pick at least two or three to stay vaguely in the loop. I’d love to hear some suggestions.
And to end on a high note;
Mark Jacobs Fall collection is very cool, yet again
Keep it bright people!!